April 10, 2011

California girls...and a guy! - Allen, TX Infant, Child and Family Photographer

I just love this family!  Not only because they are dear friends of mine, but also because they are just a sweet family.  Their little girl is so adorable so of course I just loved photographing her, and mom and dad were great too, but let's face it, it's all about that sweet and sassy little girl! ;) 
It was really really hard to narrow down my favorites, but I think I managed to pick some good ones!





1 comment:

  1. HOW PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    IT SEEMS LIKE JUST YESTERDAY THAT I WAS PLAYING WITH VICKI...

    I COULD NOT HAVE 2 SWEETER NIECES LIKE VICKI AND LINDA, AND THEIR HUSBANDS AND KIDS ARE SUPER SPECIAL TOO....

    PRECIOUS PICTURES RHIANNON**** HOPE TO MEET YOU SOMETIME...

    HUGS,
    AUNT PAMI

    ReplyDelete