November 7, 2009

The Binegar family

I had so much fun with the Binegar family today. They let me take them all over McKinney & Allen for their family portraits, and I didn't hear one complaint from any of them, even when we went into the woods and got attacked by mosquitos ;). The boys were so much fun, and proved to be quite the "super" models ;), and of course Edward and Crystal make one very gorgeous couple. This family is not only beautiful on the outside, but they are also beautiful on the inside. I loved every minute of this photo session, and I can't wait for them to see the final product. It was so hard for me to pick just one picture I like; they all came out so great. As much as I would love to post all of their pictures on here, I think I managed to pick out just a few of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment